Aobo Computer Monitoring Keylogger for Mac
Find out what they are doing on the Mac with Aobo Mac Keylogger. Aobo invisible and stealthy Computer Monitoring Keylogger for Mac will assist you to find out the truth with the advanced but still easy-to-use features.
Do you want to know what your employees do online during working time? Are you worried about how your kids behave online while you are away? Would you like to know what customers do on the public Mac in your cafe? Is it necessary for you to get evidence of a cheating spouse?
Features of Aobo Computer Monitoring Keylogger
- Function and start to monitor as users log in in stealth mode
- Log Passwords (Professional) and keystrokes typed
- Record websites visited in popular web browsers
- Log chat conversations from common Mac IMs
- Take high-quality desktop screenshots periodically
- Report all the logs to your email box or FTP space
Aobo Computer spying Keylogger for Mac records keystrokes and Passwords typed, websites visited, desktop screenshots, chats, email messages sent by users on your Mac OS X and even IP address of your Mac. After Aobo Computer keystroke logging software for Mac is installed onto the Mac you want to monitor, it silently records everything Mac users do online. You can use it as the computer monitoring software on your Mac when you are away.
Aobo Computer Monitoring Keylogger for Mac OS X gives you the ability to spy on your Mac from another computer or the Internet. Aobo Keylogger Mac Reports can be sent to your email box like Google Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, AOL mainland others, which enables you to monitor your Mac on another computer in your home, your office or anywhere else.
Aobo Computer Monitoring Keylogger for Mac Facilities You Best When You:
- Consider monitoring what has been done on your Mac silently.
- Would like to know what keystrokes are typed on your Mac.
- Have admin privilege and need to record Passwords typed on your Mac.
- Need to know what websites are visited in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
- Purpose to acquire information of your Mac’s desktop activity
- Think about obtaining chat logs of Skype, AIM, iChat, Adium and MSN.
- Want to be informed with emails about what happened on your Mac.
Category: Articles & Tutorials