How to Capture Keystrokes by Using Aobo Mac Keylogger
Capturing the keystrokes is one way for you to track what activities are performed on your computer. It is also a method that can be used by administrators to track all of the employees’ inputs on computers when they are at work. The program that can capture keystrokes is keylogger.
A program designed for capturing the keystrokes on a Mac computer available today is Aobo Mac keylogger. Here are some steps telling you how to capture keystrokes by Aobo Mac keylogger.
1. Before installation, Please go to System Preference – Universal Access and check Enable access for assistive devices.
2. Download Aobo Mac Keylogger installation package from websites or the link in Order Email.
3. Install the keylogger following the guide in “ReadMe”. The installation steps of Professional edition will be more than Standard editions’.
4. Use hotkey to bring up the keylogger interface and configure it according to instructions.
5. After the installation and configuration are completed, please reboot your Mac.
6. Your keylogger will start working. Please type more than 100 keystrokes to test it.
Caution: It is important that you can only use this keylogger for Mac on the Mac which belongs to you, or you should previously tell the users that the program is running if you don’t own the computer. Otherwise, you will get into the trouble of privacy invasion.
Category: Learning Center