Install Aobo keylogger Mac to a proper secret folder
Important Note: This tip is only for Aobo Mac Keylogger v3.3 or older, for the latest version, there is no need to install manually, the keylogger will install itself to a secret folder automatically.
If you install the Mac keylogger to a random folder instead of the folder we suggest in “ReadMe”, it will possibly encounter log and email problem because of your access privileges to the folder. For example: when you click “View the Logs” in General tab, nothing shows up. Lack of permissions will also lead to the problem of no log email. If you encountered the privilege problem, here is the instructions.
- Open the interface of the keylogger by hotkey.
- Uncheck “Run keylogger every time your mac starts”.
- Reboot your Mac.
- Copy the main program of Aobo Mac Keylogger into the folder we suggested or some other folder you have full privilege such as ~/Library/Preferences.
- Double click the program to run it.
- Bring up the keylogger by hotkey and set it up.
Note: You may need to reboot your Mac after that. Please type more than 100 characters and click “View the Logs” to test it.
Category: Articles & Tutorials