How to Make Aobo Mac Keylogger Record Passwords
To make the keylogger record passwords, you need Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional Edition. If you have Standard edition and want to record passwords, please contact us to buy upgrade.
Incorrect installation may result in the keylogger not recording passwords or even keystrokes. So please be careful when you install the keylogger.
Please follow the below steps to fix it if your Keylogger Professional edition doesn’t record passwords.
- Please make sure you have uninstalled the standard trial edition according to the upgrade instruction if you installed standard edition or trial edition before
- Make sure you have Selected the Correct Version according your Mac OS X version. (Not required if you use 3.8 or above)
- There are three versions of Mac Snow Leopard, Leopard and Tiger.
- Please download Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger Professional Edition from the link in your order email according your Mac system edition.
- Before install, "Quick_Start" file carefully. Then install it according the steps in Quick_Start-Pro.pdf
- Be patient and type more than 200 keystrokes to test the keylogger.
- Reboot your Mac after installation.
You can also chat with our online support team to get help in realtime.
Go to http://aobo.cc and click "Live help"
Category: Articles & Tutorials