What is Keylogger for Mac OS X
What is a Keylogger for Mac?
Keylogger for Mac is the phrase “keystroke logger for Mac OS X”, it is software or hardware keystroke recording tool for the Apple Mac OS X system. Such as a Keylogger for Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook air, MacMini or the keylogger for PowerPc which is the old system or Apple computer Inc.
A keylogger for Mac is not spyware. The difference between the mac keylogger and mac spyware is that keylogger for Mac can be installed manually with physical access only while mac spyware installs itself without the Mac user aware.
Some decent keyloggers for Mac known are Aobo Mac Keylogger from Aobo Software which can record passwords and the Refog keylogger for Mac which can not record passwords.
Keylogger for Mac features may include:
- Stealth and undetectable Monitoring
- Record desktop screenshots in a preset interval
- Record keystrokes typed on any applications
- Record Web sites Visited
- Record Passwords
- Secretly send the logs to your email or FTP space
- Password protected
- Automatically delete old logs
- Pause screenshots capturing when no user activity detected
- Customizable Hot Key
- Customizable logs location
- Customizable screenshots quality
Keylogger for Mac System Requirements
Platform: Mac OS/X Tiger 10.4.x, Leopard 10.5.x, Snow Leopard 10.6.x
Learn more info from the keylogger vendors website: eg: Aobo Keylogger for Mac
Category: Keylogger for Mac